Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Update

Hello there!

I have not updated this blog for quite some time now! I know that I should have but I couldn't find the time and topic to write about... Perhaps just some quick updates from my financial world:

1. NO MORE DEBT! I have successfully paid all my bank and credit card balances :)

2. PIGGY BANK! I know this sounds a bit childish but using the piggy bank is the one that works best for me. I started using a piggy bank to keep my extra coins saved for a few months now, but since then I have bought a bigger piggy bank and have made it a point to keep paper bills in them as well! The smaller piggy bank I have is almost full now :)

3. Passive Income - My source of passive income for the past couple of months have slightly slowed down. My rental business of Scooters has not been working for the past months but my room rentals is still on going, thankfully :)

4. Business - I am more and more thinking about going bank into business. Not sure yet what it would be but definitely something that I am interested in pursuing in the coming months.

That's it for now, hopefully I can put more into this blog in the next few days.
Keep well and save well people!

No comments:

Post a Comment